* * * *
Dogs in Restaurants?
Are dog-lovers getting too brazen, taking their pets everywhere — including restaurants? Or are foodies too persnickety about a generally harmless activity? How do you feel when you see a dog in a coffee shop or eatery?
⚖️ Emmitt’s Lawsuit
Who doesn’t love a good Strip food fight? This one involves Emmitt’s Las Vegas, a huge Fashion Show restaurant named for NFL great Emmitt Smith and announced almost two years ago. Still unopened, it’s now the subject of a lawsuit between some of the partners (not including Smith) and includes an impressively large damage claim: $67 million. [Review-Journal]
🎧 Chew With Your Ears Open
Did your lunch date flake on you? Excellent! Why not pop in your ear buds and ingest a couple of our short, tasty, dining-related podcast episodes as you eat your sad, lonely lunch?
- 🐟 The tinned-fish takeover of Las Vegas dining!
- 💵 The whatnots and how-tos of tipping in Las Vegas!
- 🌯 How to tackle one of the city’s crazy food challenges the way a competitive eater would!
- 🔒 The restaurants to visit when your favorite old Vegas eatery has closed!
- 🍦 The secret history of ice cream in Las Vegas – seasonally appropriate!
Find those episodes and much more at our snazzily redesigned website.